Your Privacy and Registration Information
Cookies are small text files that are placed on a computer by a website and are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies from this site can be deleted or blocked, but parts of the site will not work. None of the cookies used on this website gather personal information or information about any other website. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more, refer to your browser.
Information that you choose to supply during the website registration process may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you
- to customize materials you may see when visiting the site and which we may send to you
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the site
- to profile people accessing the web site
The details you provide when registering must be your own correct details. Impersonating someone else is a breach of the terms and conditions of acceptable use which apply to your use of this site.
By providing your registration information, you are agreeing that we can provide services and promote products or services we consider may interest you, from time to time. You can request to be removed from our distribution lists at any time.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site.
We reserve the right to use or disclose information provided by you:
- if we notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions
- if we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail or other material you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Material you send to us may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
All personal information which we collect and keep is retained by us and is kept confidential to the same standard that we use for our own confidential information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of transmission nor can we guarantee that our systems are impervious to unauthorized or malicious intrusion.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
Where you use a link from this site to another please note that that other site’s privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or their observance at any other site.